M8 or Rev XP

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are you going to break the suspence??
Do you know what you are getting from Santa's Little Helper yet!!!

I thought no one would ever ask!! Yes, I do know! It is an M8 SnowPro... Either way, I'm spoiled. The little girls are getting 120's too and now all of our family of five will have a sled. Can't wait to see the look in their eyes on Christmas Day, and then to go sledding very soon after :p

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought no one would ever ask!! Yes, I do know! It is an M8 SnowPro... Either way, I'm spoiled. The little girls are getting 120's too and now all of our family of five will have a sled. Can't wait to see the look in their eyes on Christmas Day, and then to go sledding very soon after :p

well some ones been a good little girl

JustPinItFoxxy

Reaction score

Congrats!!!! It will be love at first ride!
p.s. where can I get a Sugar Daddy like that? hahaha ;)

BlackBetty81

Reaction score

Thats great!!!
When is the first ride??

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats great!!!
When is the first ride??

So, we picked up the sleds yesterday after dicking around at the dealer for what seemed like eons, and drove the hour back home to hide the little girls' presents from Santa. I had to make dinner and do all the motherly stuff, got a babysitter and headed out.

Snow softly falling under the street lights and a comfortable -15degrees as we left town. We arrived at our acreage and got stuck with the truck and trailer. My husband was still swearing as I said, "well, I guess we'll just unload here!" and rippped out the passenger side door.

First, couldn't pull the damn cord. Had to wait for angry husband. Strike one.

Second, trailer immediately filled with lung-blackening thick ugly 2-stroke smoke. Strike two.

Rode it out of the trailer and into the untracked powder, leaned my entire body off of the sled to to turn it like I would have had to do with the Phazer and hit the throttle. The damn thing does a donut and I'm bucked off! Yee-fricking-haw and praise God, Glory Hallelujah- that was sweet!! :bowdown:

So, I spent the next two hours ripping up every shred of powder and LOOOOOOVING my new sled. I cannot explain to you what an amazing difference it was to not have to work so hard and be able to just whip it around wherever I want to go. I am one very happy Mama.

The hubby gets brownie points enough to last for the next year.

(And, as a sidenote- I can now start the new M8, and while I will miss the ol' Phazer's turn-key start, I am totally over it!)

:Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Congrats. We'll have to get the girls together this winter. Jordy only has a couple hours on her Mini Z, and Jessy hasn't rode her Dragon 120 yet at all. Could be a Kodak moment with that many 120's buzzing around.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats sweet.. I have planted the "seed" of what I want next Christmas, he knows how badly I want a sled, he bought me 2 of my 3 dirtbikes which I never asked for.. so we'll see how it goes:d. But of course I can't have one unless he's gets one too ..then there's the slight inconvenience of having no room for them...yet. In the meantime, we have one we can borrow occasionally so we'll see how badly he wants one after he rides one for the first time...then I might get lucky next winter!:)

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode it out of the trailer and into the untracked powder, leaned my entire body off of the sled to to turn it like I would have had to do with the Phazer and hit the throttle. The damn thing does a donut and I'm bucked off! Yee-fricking-haw and praise God, Glory Hallelujah- that was sweet!! :bowdown:

Right on! Glad you liked it!! I did the same thing going from the M1000 to the M8, takes a little bit to learn you don't have to manhandle it so much anymore....

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So... here's the first crash on the M8. I just had to get it outta the way and now it should be clear sailing!! Long steep climb as my husband follows me out of the Sunpit. I got too far left and it got icy and it rolled as I was trying to turn out. The thought process was just a little too slow... Next time!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrat's on the new sled, and for a good thread, for everyone to read.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So... here's the first crash on the M8. I just had to get it outta the way and now it should be clear sailing!! Long steep climb as my husband follows me out of the Sunpit. I got too far left and it got icy and it rolled as I was trying to turn out. The thought process was just a little too slow... Next time!!

Nice one SledMamma!! I also find that getting that first crash out of the way the sooner the better really takes the pressure off! :d

moo moo farm

Reaction score
I ride a 09 rev so does my old man he put some simmons skis on his rev and what a difference , it turns so much easier, takes some time getting use to after riding my sled . I don't have any problems with my sled though with the turning got use to it and can pull any turn an m8 can do

Top Bottom