M8 Diamond Drive/Secondary

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Anyone running a aftermarket Diamond Drive/Secondary on there M8?
If so, what one and how is it doing for you? What did you notice most? The goods and the bads...

Iam looking at the RK Tek kit?
Any Suggestions or other options would be great,
Thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What secondary? You have a stock cat? I've installed several tuner secondary clutches. I've also installed lots of the rk tek kits.. Both work well. what mods have you done so far? What are your plans? I love cats. Built a couple really cool ones in the last year..

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
What secondary? You have a stock cat? I've installed several tuner secondary clutches. I've also installed lots of the rk tek kits.. Both work well. what mods have you done so far? What are your plans? I love cats. Built a couple really cool ones in the last year..

Stock right now, Just a few small things:
Boss Highrise
MBRP Can (being replaced)
Riser
Snow Elimanators
Vent Kit
The small stuff...

As for plans, i cant give it up that easy! Iam heading back from work in a week and will be passing threw the city, maybe i will just pop into the shop..
Thanks Doug

Anymore info or anyone running any aftermarket clutch set ups on there M8 please feel free to drop your :twocents:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can afford their products, probably some of the best made stuff in the biz...

Supreme Tool and Machine Inc.

Read up on the RKT tech conversions. Lots of gives and takes. Many guys achieving same or better results with good old clutching. Snowest is a great place to research further. Kelsey seems to spend more time defending his setup than posting actual results. Just my 2 cents.....

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I beleive that we still have som of the supreme clutches in stock.. And a fair bit of other stuff..

Top Bottom