M8 boondocker runs weird

Syncustom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been playing with the box for a few days and have been leaning it out more on the bottom and it runs really good until I shut it off and go to start again. It runs super rich at the bottom where I've been taking fuel out and have to stab to clear it up and it will run good after awhile of riding. Any ideas ?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have a fuel pressure gauge tied into your fuel system that tells you what your fuel pressure is. Sounds to me like you're overloaded on fuel for a bit. Might be worth looking into. On my m8 proclimb turbo my main fuel pressure is set to 39-40psi. Would probably be very similar to yours I assume. Do you have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator?

Syncustom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not have an adjustable regulator. Ill look around today for a guage and see what's up...would it be in the tank?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh wait a second... Is yours a turbo??? I coulda sworn it said boondocker turbo lol. Too early in the morning for this **** lol. If it's not a turbo just unplug your boondocker box and see if it does the same thing. Who's settings are you running?

Syncustom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha ya no turbo...yet anyways lol. I'm running my own #'s by the old minuss number here check plugs so on and so forth. I guess I could unplug it but I have it all nice and neat in there haha.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha ya no turbo...yet anyways lol. I'm running my own #'s by the old minuss number here check plugs so on and so forth. I guess I could unplug it but I have it all nice and neat in there haha.

Lol my bad buddy. I don't know my way around a boondocker box anymore, been years since I had one, I would try some different numbers from someone who has the similar setup and see what that does for ya.

Syncustom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would if anyone would share some numbers...seems the only people throwing out there numbers are the turbo guys.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go over to snowest and post there. Lot of helpful info and guys willing to help ya out over there.

Top Bottom