M8 anti-stab kit?

Battlescar

Reaction score
I'm running 09 M8 SP

Up here, some of the latest sleds have had "rail to track stabbings" resulting in some pretty serious injuries. I believe the rear suspension on the 09's are the same or very similar to the new gen sleds. Question... have you heard of any stabbing issues with the 09/10 series M8's? I am just curious as I will be installing an anti-stabbing kit on my sled regardless, as visions of track lock-up at speed would definitely interfere with my ride.
Would appreciate any info any of you have on which make of kit works best.

Tnx

Battlescar

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the BDX, for two years now, been great. Cheap insurance :)

Sent from my iPhone using

craptabulous

Reaction score
I have an slp , whal is less expensive its what i would buy , arctic cat also sells one along with cr racing for around 100$ my slp was 150 at the dealer .

Nice thing about whal and slp is they have 4 wheels vs two on the arctic cat and cr . Slp also has much larger wheels .

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iceage build a nice one with 4 billet wheels also.
Parkland Motorsports in Stony Plain has them most times .
Chrisco on hear.

Last edited:

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iceage build a nice one with 4 billet wheels also

3a2ugy7u.jpg

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the bdx kit and I noticed that my outside wheel on the right side is kinda chewed up. Could that be from the metal tabs on the drive lugs of the track? The wheel on the other side is fine but i cut the tabs off because of the diamond drive.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the bdx kit and I noticed that my outside wheel on the right side is kinda chewed up. Could that be from the metal tabs on the drive lugs of the track? The wheel on the other side is fine but i cut the tabs off because of the diamond drive.

Check your track alignment. if its off to the right a little it could be affecting the wheel. if the wheel is chewed up on the metal tab side (inside?) and not the other side (outside?) then its probably the tabs

Top Bottom