Crossfire 1000 electric start?

XFIRE1000SP

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have an 09 CF1000 and I want to add electric start to it. From what I've managed to gather from bits and pieces on various forums some of the F kits are compatible with the M sleds, but I never see people using them on the crossfire chassis. I would think all 3 sleds are essentially the same across the board engine and ECU-wise, so a kit that works for an M and F sled should work on the CF or am I missing something? I do know there is a space issue on the 800 and 1000's but I do have an aftermarket can so that has freed up a considerable amount of space for the starter and the battery.

I found an 09 F1000 partout that has a good electric start but I don't want to bother having it ripped out and sent to me if it isn't a viable option. Any help or advice anyone can offer would be appreciated.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CF and the M series are essentially the same chassis, so if the F chassis starts fits the M, it will fit the CF. I don’t think the F and M-series chassis are remotely close, including the harness. Engine is the same though.

Top Bottom