M1100 turbo intake question

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just installed the 3" straight pipe from the turbo back, bikeman 4 stage ecu reflash and boost tubes, adjustable helix and stiffer spring in the primary and secondary, adjustable weights in the primary. Wanting to know what people are doing for their air intake and what works or if I should just stay stock. Any input would be awesome.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just installed the 3" straight pipe from the turbo back, bikeman 4 stage ecu reflash and boost tubes, adjustable helix and stiffer spring in the primary and secondary, adjustable weights in the primary. Wanting to know what people are doing for their air intake and what works or if I should just stay stock. Any input would be awesome.

out the top of the hood on the left side. Air box side. Cr cage and pre filter works awesome. 3 of my friends are set up like that and it works great on deep days

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you doing with the oil vent line? Thought I could use a crankcase oil filter.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't only one side of those vents that are up on top open? The you just drill out the other side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I know you don't use either of those intakes up there for the 1100. That filter above the clutch guard is your intake. Correct me if I'm wrong.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out EVO's intake - uses stock plenum (both sides). Crankcase vent filter can freeze off with condensation - sucks to blow seals. If you haven't done so, pick up a rollover valve. JustBoostIt sells both the intake and rollover valve.

Top Bottom