M1000 speedwerx set or SLP?

dangerduane

Reaction score
I am going to buy a pipe , y pipe , can , and boondocker for my 2008 m1000. I have had the SLP kit on my last 08 m1000 and it worked well. I have been looking into the speepwerx set up and was wondering if anybody has compared the two and which works better.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to buy a pipe , y pipe , can , and boondocker for my 2008 m1000. I have had the SLP kit on my last 08 m1000 and it worked well. I have been looking into the speepwerx set up and was wondering if anybody has compared the two and which works better.

If you don't get any response to this thread I suggest you go with what you know. The season is too short to start relearning a new set up. I personally am running the SLP Y pipe and pipe and MBRP can & Boondocker in my 07 M1000 and have had good results.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know a guy where you can get the full SLP set up with clutching, koso equipment the whole 9 yards for a decent price. Oh and it kicks ass too.
Maybe you will be able to climb with the new modded nytro..... maybe not...

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My riding partner has SLP, I have speedwerx. My numbers are richer then his on B/D box. and we both keep them at about 1175 degrees. Side by side on the hill. We noticed no difference in the 2 sleds.

Top Bottom