m1000 running rich

dangerm1000

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if anybody has an idea what could be the issue with my 08 1000. I have the full slp kit on and boondocker box and pods for an intake but the last few rides it really floods it self at low rpm and when good and heated up it barely runs until full throttle. I took the boondocker out of the loop and problem didn't go away and i was leaning toward posibly the exhuast gas probe. Temps on the mag side cylinder are somewhat lower and fouling the plugs. Any help would be apreciated

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if anybody has an idea what could be the issue with my 08 1000. I have the full slp kit on and boondocker box and pods for an intake but the last few rides it really floods it self at low rpm and when good and heated up it barely runs until full throttle. I took the boondocker out of the loop and problem didn't go away and i was leaning toward posibly the exhuast gas probe. Temps on the mag side cylinder are somewhat lower and fouling the plugs. Any help would be apreciated

how much differences are in the 2 cylinders with heat what do your egt say at wot and low to mid way....

dangerm1000

Reaction score
there is any where from even temps to 100f difference and the temps don't reach any higher than 950 at top end and 650 to 750 mid and 5-600 on bottom since it started acting up. before it would run 1150-70 at top 1050 or so middle and 8-900 low trottle.

Top Bottom