m1000 bog

polaris700rmk

Reaction score
i have a 2009 m1000 sno pro that last year i put a bdx cold air intake with a speedwerx ypipe and a jaws can running a power commander 5 control box. the first few trips to kakwa the sled pulled hard and ran great after that it started to develop a bog going down the trail. it would bog whenever you crack open the throttle over a little hill or around the corner then every once in awhile it would clear itself up and haul ass. the last trip i went out it just never did clear up on the trail and pulling a hill it seemed to have no power at all. pulled the reeds out and they didnt look to bad but changed them to v force3 and no change. pulled the ypipe and control box off and seemed to get a little better but still a little boggy at full throttle. hard to test cause not enough snow around gp right now. im hearing that this may be a fuel regulator problem but would like to ask some experts opinions before i go spending a bunch of un called for money. does anybody maybe know what the fuel pressure should be so i can maybe check that. any help would be appreciated. thanks guys

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check power valve cable, I had same problem and that what turned out to be. The cable was frayed and sticking not valves open on the pto side I think

Last edited:
Top Bottom