This is a custom made snow eliminator exclusively for the M series
comes in stainless steel or powder coated to your color
have your logo or name where the cat is
not available with the cat logo
m series elliminator.jpg

price is $225 a set

Jayste

Reaction score
Looks good, I like how the toe area is opened up. Most of them leave the original toe area in, and thats where it's hardest to clean out. Where do we get them.

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can order them from me or have your local dealer inquire about them
send me a pm

Dealer inquireis welcome
the logo and custom colors are for dealers or larger orders

individual sets will be stainless steel with just the M series on them

EmEight

Reaction score
And how effective are they? Snow and ice build up is a big problem for me. I do most of my riding in the trees and a few times I have gotten stuck really bad due to my foot slipping off the running board. I have an 09 m8 and have been looking around at different snow eliminator kits. Cant decide which one to go with. Anyway keep up the good fight against ice buildup.

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they seem to stay very clean especially in the toe area, other brands dont go that far forward so they dont seem to be as effective in that area still some ice build up on the side but is minimal and does seem to brake up and fall through We have only had a few runs on them and so far they are performing perfectly

EmEight

Reaction score
In order to install them do u have to completely cut off the running board or is it an insert that keeps the outer rail of the stock running board.

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the running board gets cut off and the outer rail remains original and the new snow eliminator takes place of the angle doubler on the inside
the rivets have to be drilled out of the outer rail and angle doubler and replaced with the snow eliminator in place
there is also a bit of work to do in the front area where the plastic is screwed and riveted to the tunnel
once everything is in place it looks factory made
its a bit more work than some other brands but in the end looks better and is stronger

Top Bottom