Lynx Running great!

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming all the Lynx models out there are running flawlessly as I haven't heard anything bad. I have over 800kms on mine and love it!
1644014996361.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Towed one off of Oldman in Golden beginning of the season. Piled up his chain case. But other then that It was impressive to see the line he pulled. Thing chews
Lots of those failures. No one ever takes the time to check chain tension. Pin it to win it is all they have in their heads sadly.

Reactions: RXN

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the suspension on the trail bumps and in the deep snow?
I do like it alot, I'll be getting the oil changed in the big horizontal shock as it seems a bit soft for spring jumps. It's still very crazy how it almost keeps up with my stage 5 elka suspension in front. I will say with the arms on the outside of the skid the stability is unreal. I can hold better vertical sidehills than I could with my 154 3" doo and this things is only a 2.5" track and short tunnel!

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a friend try the long track one and said it was way better than his Doo and wasn't sure why. My question is the gearing / clutching / engine map the same?

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something I have noticed with mine is it has way more traction than my doo,specially with the skis in the air . Rear skid changes the game

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me imagining an already well working machine with better traction...

350196b0c32401865ee5a13a54fd875a.jpg

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do like it alot, I'll be getting the oil changed in the big horizontal shock as it seems a bit soft for spring jumps. It's still very crazy how it almost keeps up with my stage 5 elka suspension in front. I will say with the arms on the outside of the skid the stability is unreal. I can hold better vertical sidehills than I could with my 154 3" doo and this things is only a 2.5" track and short tunnel!

Thanks for the feedback on the suspension. You want more compression damping in the rear skid shock then? Changing the oil to a heavier weight can help but if the shock's apart the right way would be to add a face shim or 2 to the compression stack.

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback on the suspension. You want more compression damping in the rear skid shock then? Changing the oil to a heavier weight can help but if the shock's apart the right way would be to add a face shim or 2 to the compression stack.
I've never fiddled with shocks but yes I was told to change it to a 5wt oil which would help.

Top Bottom