Lumby and Park Mountain

wildchild

Reaction score
If you have a radio communication they can not stop you from using the FSR

6. (1) A district manager or a designated forest official may cause a traffic control device to be erected on a forest service road if, in the district manager's opinion, restrictions on the use of the road or the traffic on the road are required to achieve the purposes of section 4 (b) and (c) of the Ministry of Forests Act.

(2) Without limiting the generality of subsection (1), a traffic control device may be used in any of the following ways:

(a) to close the road to all traffic or to specified categories or sizes of motor vehicles including those not engaged in commercial activities;

(b) to close the road totally, or for a specified period of time;

(c) to regulate the movement of traffic;

(d) to require the use of 2-way radio systems during certain hours in order to coordinate the movement of traffic, including specifying the radio frequency to be used on portions of forest service roads;

(e) to restrict the use of vehicles having characteristics that could damage the forest service road or create a safety risk;

(f) to warn drivers of hazardous or unusual conditions existing on forest service roads.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sugar roadvis open all winter. As I work at monashee powder we are open for sledders now untill the end of the month.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

skeeter800x

Reaction score
Was up at Park mountain yesterday; lots of new snow, 2ft fresh. Still a lot of good sledding left; no one riding around Park it was untracked. Great day.

Top Bottom