lowermainland areas?

cannonball

Reaction score
Hi my family is new to Dirt Biking - had 'em for a week now. I've got a yam 230, wife crf 150, 10 year old girl kawasaki110, 5year old boy crf 50. We're itching to go somewhere in valley - any suggestions and directions. just looking to get used to the bikes. Cheers

Reaction score
You might want to head up to Sumas, then towards Chilliwack Lake to an area known as Tamahi (right after the bridge, where you'll see a setup for kayakers). There is a campsite there as well, but an old forest service road heads up into an area with alot of spur roads that are fun for riding.

Nice scenery, and alot of other bikers/atvers riding in the area most weekends.

PSD2000

beerrunner

Reaction score
Myself I like to go up to stave lake. There is good trails and the flats are good for bootin around in some mud. And all the abandoned cars make good jumps :p

honda mike

Reaction score
Hi, Does your situation sound familiar. Last yr. my daughter decided she wanted to try riding. She is now 10 and rides a KLX 110, my wife is on a KLX 140L and me a Honda 230. Anyhow, I don't live on the lower mainland but was passing through a few weeks ago and saw popkum park near Aggissez. Have attached a link, looks like they had a good beginner track if you are looking for something like that one day.
Cheers Mike

HondaRyd'r B.J.W

Reaction score
i would sugest vedder mountain outside abbotsford. great for all riders of all ages. lots of trails for any1 to ride, any skill level welcome. the main trails are easy for the kids, with novice to advanced expert trails for those who are a little more crazy . if u start on majuba road side and continue down the main road it will eventually take you to cultus lake in chilliwack. (approx 7-10kms) extremly beutiful anytime of year.

directions - take #1hwy from abbotsford eastbound
take sumas exit towards usa boarder
left turn on vye road continue for about 6km
right turn at the 4way stop continue for 1km
right turn on majuba mtn road
continue over railroad tracks up the hill
second dirt driveway on the right (huge cinderblocks) parking at the top

there is also a gravel pit right by the parking area perfect to keep an eye on the little ones

any questions i can be reached on here or Xtream_lucky@yahoo.com

i frequent the area every weekend. rain, shine or snow!!

DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS OR BIKES TO STAVE LAKE UNLESS U PLAN ON TAKE'N THEM HOME IN A BODY BAG. EVERY YEAR MOTORCYCLES ARE KILLED FROM FUCKN STUPID DRUNK YAHOOS IN BIG TRUCKS. ITS A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE FOR ANYONE UNLESS UR IN THE BIG TRUCK.

Last edited:

lavictoire

Reaction score
Hi my family is new to Dirt Biking - had 'em for a week now. I've got a yam 230, wife crf 150, 10 year old girl kawasaki110, 5year old boy crf 50. We're itching to go somewhere in valley - any suggestions and directions. just looking to get used to the bikes. Cheers

Hi my name is michel and I want to go biking for father's day I have trx 400 atv and I have a 9 years old girl with a 110 atv and a 6 years old with a 90cc atv my wife don't ride but she like to come and take pictures wile watching our son of 2 years old.

we normaly go toward chillwack there is two areas where there is trails and flat ground, beach, sand,water so it is a good place for little one and some good ridding for the big one.

if interested you can email me directly michelq@shaw.ca

Top Bottom