low lives strike again!

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thieves are scum. But Ford guys have to be pulling relays or fuses to immobilize those pre 08 trucks.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sure the thieves were salivating when they saw that ford.

bents

Reaction score
Thieves are scum. But Ford guys have to be pulling relays or fuses to immobilize those pre 08 trucks.

Pulling relays and fuses doesn't work. Been there, done that. Not unless you pull every single one.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus, they will prob find the truck and trailer to go home but.... Sleds bye bye. Hope they had insurance, most sask people dont! 2 cats Of my friends and his trailer still missing from stoon last year. No insurance... His new one has it.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new enclosed and new sled were stolen a few days ago. RCMP found the sled abandoned, no word on trailer yet. It's a raw deal.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus, they will prob find the truck and trailer to go home but.... Sleds bye bye. Hope they had insurance, most sask people dont! 2 cats Of my friends and his trailer still missing from stoon last year. No insurance... His new one has it.

Whoever isn't insuring their sleds is definitely playing with fire. You can put theft and specified perils on for relatively cheap. It's the collision that gets it up quick.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoever isn't insuring their sleds is definitely playing with fire. You can put theft and specified perils on for relatively cheap. It's the collision that gets it up quick.

Yah thats all i have, theft and fire. $380 full replacement $15,000

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These guys are very organized. I feel sorry for the family. Not a great start for their Christmas. Hopefully they find the pricks.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new enclosed and new sled were stolen a few days ago. RCMP found the sled abandoned, no word on trailer yet. It's a raw deal.

thats so ****ty! no key for the doo so the dumped it? Where do you live in the city? my friends cats were in a bay in willowgrove and it was the only night ever they were parked in the driveway, they were taken middle of the day and there was a moving truck in the way and asked them to move the truck and all. Still think there may be a connection there unless people just drive around constantly in areas looking for stuff to steal.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats so ****ty! no key for the doo so the dumped it? Where do you live in the city? my friends cats were in a bay in willowgrove and it was the only night ever they were parked in the driveway, they were taken middle of the day and there was a moving truck in the way and asked them to move the truck and all. Still think there may be a connection there unless people just drive around constantly in areas looking for stuff to steal.
I take it you know Chad? This was a crazy story when he told me what happened.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take it you know Chad? This was a crazy story when he told me what happened.

I know Harley. There is also the story when we thought a guy spotted them down in southern sask and these kids chased the guy down and ran him off the road and called the rcmp..... Wrong sleds lol.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Harley. There is also the story when we thought a guy spotted them down in southern sask and these kids chased the guy down and ran him off the road and called the rcmp..... Wrong sleds lol.
That is crazy! Chad's M8 was my old one I sold to him.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is crazy! Chad's M8 was my old one I sold to him.

Yah no insurance.... Yikes. At least on the 2012! I never did on my 08, it was worth $5000 but my new pro has insurance. Harley was like no one i know has insurance so i never thought about it. I got it cause of last november a ton of sleds went missing from revy and valemount and got worried.

Top Bottom