Low boost MCX kits

Sledit

Reaction score
You have to mod stk one, they supply the elbow and flange welded together and you cut off your header and weld it on.

Sledit

Reaction score
Finally got out for a ride with the new kit, still no snow to speak of here in central sask but did get on the lake sat and sun. 09 mtx had 0 km so was breakin it in put on 120k, no mater what rpm you cruise at runs clean and response seems to be right there. No traction on the lake except for the firm drifts, a couple squirts showed the mtx has enough gear for 150kph at 8400rpm with the 2.5 x 162camo flailing for it's life. at 1700' here and running 7psi out of the box. So far real happy.:cool:

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a couple of customers with a few miles on now and the feedback has been very positive. Seems the 180 kit is impressing a few people ;) Should have a couple more smiling in the next week or so :d

thedisposer

Reaction score
What were you running for fuel. I am just putting mine on and have heard you need to run VP when using on the prairies.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What were you running for fuel. I am just putting mine on and have heard you need to run VP when using on the prairies.

NO, this is a premium pump gas setup. 6 psi at sealevel on pump gas. It will probably be around 6.5 to 7 psi in and around Saskatchewan. The boost will go up as you go up in altitude.

Sledit

Reaction score
Yep just prem. from local pumps no need for race fuel at this boost.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep just prem. from local pumps no need for race fuel at this boost.

I have 1300 km on mine in the last ttwo weeks. The lowboost kit rocks for all around playing and climbs like crazy i havent even rode my stage two nitro since i got it. riverside yami has them in stack talk to chad or jeff and they can set you up. I runs 7 lbs around my house and 10 in the alpine
Andrew

shellnekov

Reaction score
I have 1300 km on mine in the last ttwo weeks. The lowboost kit rocks for all around playing and climbs like crazy i havent even rode my stage two nitro since i got it. riverside yami has them in stack talk to chad or jeff and they can set you up. I runs 7 lbs around my house and 10 in the alpine
Andrew

How much moola all said and done?

Sledit

Reaction score
After tx with the T kit clutching and a boost gauge I spent $5150.00 putting mine together.

Top Bottom