Lovin every minute

Serge

Reaction score
New to this web site but just bought a skidoo MXZ 440 and started riding this winter and simply" I love it" what the hell was I waiting for maybe to grow up now im 44 and again "I love it" and im hooked completely See you out there Serge "ZEKE"
:D:D

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Serge, and it's nice to see you are so happy with your new purchase. There is lots to see here. Remember there is a little kid in all of us!. Do we really grow up?!LOL,

GRD

Reaction score
New to this web site but just bought a skidoo MXZ 440 and started riding this winter and simply" I love it" what the hell was I waiting for maybe to grow up now im 44 and again "I love it" and im hooked completely See you out there Serge "ZEKE"

Welcome to the site!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard, Zeke.... Be Sure To Post Your Home Flag/pin On The Member's Map On The Front Forum Page, Down The Left Side.... Kinda Kool!!! Yup, I'm 47 And Young At Heart(and Head, My Wife Tells Me.... She's Always Sayin' "grow Up")..... Glad I Got Back Into It Too...

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Zeke...

Its good to hear you're hooked :D! This is a great site with lots of good information. Just remember to play safe, there is always another day ..!

As to what you were waiting for.... :eek: I'll guess and say you're like the rest of us (at least me) who thought the rat race was everything..... then woke up one day and discovered there is a whole nother world out there... waiting :D

Top Bottom