Lots of time

dragn

Reaction score
Well now that im back on the single wagon im going to have lots of time to quad this summer. There is only one problem no idea what kind of groups or clubs Rocky Mountain House has. I've lived here for 20 years and all i know of is the big horn association. Or what do people even do around here anyways

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite a few members post up when they are goin riding, medicine lake OR west of Rocky OR west of caroline... Take for instance today, I know there is a big group headin to medicine lake, and I remember seeing a post lastnight another group headin out to rig street/caroline area today as well....sometimes the posts get scattered around but a good idea is to watch the "red deer suds buds campouts" post AND "ATV riding area" posts as well. There is also the Jamboree goin on again this year......titled as such....

OR you can post up when your goin riding as an open invite, usually lots of people goin out all the time.....See ya out on the trails dragn!!:cool::beer:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on being single! Have fun riding when ever you want and not when she wants you to!

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats not what i ment but ok and thanks for the invite but went with a friend yesterday

hey seing as we never got to go for a skidoo ride and live close .... Well will have to go out on the quads ...

Just fixing mine right now ...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh i c ..................

don't realy recall ever havin to pump up my plug lites....

just the once i had a fist sized hole on the inside of my rim
You're comparing the amount of repairs you've had to do in the last year to me getting swamp grass in a bead? HAHAHA..clown.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're comparing the amount of repairs you've had to do in the last year to me getting swamp grass in a bead? HAHAHA..clown.

and what year was ur 800 hundy ????? and how many km ? how many km to the bars?????????

mine has 6600 to km ... 5400 which i have owned and have been to the bars

different makes and models have issues of different sorts .... no different than trucks...

my diffy i know what was wrong and if last spring would have saved cash ..... but i ran it ....

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and what year was ur 800 hundy ????? and how many km ? how many km to the bars?????????

different makes and models have issues of different sorts .... no different than trucks...

my diffy i know what was wrong and if last spring would have saved cash ..... but i ran it ....
You're the one who went down this path....LARRY.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya nothing short of going west of Rocky.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and which bar did you take it to tex, the upper or the lower. hehe, and tex don't take it so personal, we are all thinkin the same thing hehe

Top Bottom