Lost the key, now what???

SwampRatt

Reaction score
Must have dropped it somewhere after loading tonight, now what does a guy do? I've broke the chipped key for the canam before, they just program a new one, but the key off our polaris wasn't chipped, am I buying a new ignition or is there a way around that? Of course the spare is nowhere to be found. Anyone had the same misfortune before?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In a pinch you can tie your ignition wires together. Which will leave constant power on, so you'll have to use your thumb switch to turn it off and on. As well as pulling the black cable off of your battery over night. Or as others have said...... haul azz into town with your info and get a couple cut.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad lost 2 keys for his Polaris and you just take your serial # in to the dealer and they will give you one.

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red Deer lock and safe does most of the keys for dealerships around the reddeer area if you take your sin # to them they will make you one rather than the dealer taking it there to get it made for you. And they were pretty cheap for my grizzly keys

Top Bottom