Lost SPOT Satellite Messenger

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, there was a group of nine of us up in Mcbride from Dec 30 to Jan 3! We finished riding on the 2nd and sent our last ok message and havent seen SPOT since. We were up at Renshaw that day and drove straight to the hotel (North Country Lodge) when done in the staging area. It is in a black neoprene case that says SPOT on the front of it, if anybody was to find it within their travels could you turn it into the North Country Lodge or PM me? Thank you very much! Our families really enjoy we have this device so i hope we can locate it!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, there was a group of nine of us up in Mcbride from Dec 30 to Jan 3! We finished riding on the 2nd and sent our last ok message and havent seen SPOT since. We were up at Renshaw that day and drove straight to the hotel (North Country Lodge) when done in the staging area. It is in a black neoprene case that says SPOT on the front of it, if anybody was to find it within their travels could you turn it into the North Country Lodge or PM me? Thank you very much! Our families really enjoy we have this device so i hope we can locate it!

Too bad you don't have the "Tracking" feature turned on. Then you could......"See SPOT run".:rolleyes: Yeah.... I know. That was weak :eek: Good Luck.:beer:

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad you don't have the "Tracking" feature turned on. Then you could......"See SPOT run".:rolleyes: Yeah.... I know. That was weak :eek: Good Luck.:beer:

lol trust me that was the first thing we checked was 2 c if we had left it on track! unfortunatly it looks like we turned it off! shucks eh?!

HARDCORE

Reaction score
sorry to hear, sure hope ya get it back.......I know how that feels as it happened to me last yr :(

Top Bottom