Lost SPOT Satellite Messenger

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, there was a group of nine of us up in Mcbride from Dec 30 to Jan 3! We finished riding on the 2nd and sent our last ok message and havent seen SPOT since. We were up at Renshaw that day and drove straight to the hotel (North Country Lodge) when done in the staging area. It is in a black neoprene case that says SPOT on the front of it, if anybody was to find it within their travels could you turn it into the North Country Lodge or PM me? Thank you very much! Our families really enjoy we have this device so i hope we can locate it!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey everybody, there was a group of nine of us up in Mcbride from Dec 30 to Jan 3! We finished riding on the 2nd and sent our last ok message and havent seen SPOT since. We were up at Renshaw that day and drove straight to the hotel (North Country Lodge) when done in the staging area. It is in a black neoprene case that says SPOT on the front of it, if anybody was to find it within their travels could you turn it into the North Country Lodge or PM me? Thank you very much! Our families really enjoy we have this device so i hope we can locate it!

Anyone finding this can drop it off at either sled shop or call Barry (President of Snowmobile Club) at (250) 569-0226. Would like to see this go back to ThrottleQueen.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
report it lost to spot and they should be able to help if it is still on. You can let me know the gps of it and if on the trail or hill I will go get it if we can.

xrsrev

Reaction score
thanx but its not on still! we sent a check ok messeage and then turned it off! lol! Like what r the chances! Spot already knows and will let us know if someone tries to activate it or turns it on! Thanx anyway!

Top Bottom