Lost at Silent Pass staging area

DTH

Reaction score
I'm posting this for a friend who lost a 8' ice auger on fri feb 6/09 around 6:00 pm, he's not sure if he left it the ground at the 21 km staging area or on the trailer and fell off on the way out. I'm hoping that one of the 6-8 groups that were still there found an would return it as it was his dad's. If found please pm me and i can get a positive description of it.
Thanks Don

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey HRT
Do you remember what time you came and if there were any groups still there.

We came out right around 6:00 not sure if we were ahead of you or not (Big Black Mega Cab w/ deck and 30' black enclosed with HRT Offroad all over it). There were still 4 or 5 rigs still in the lot when we left. Wish you luck with finding it...

snowho

Reaction score
We seen you on the hill late in the day (red and white invade this place on the weekend).I know we left after you,and I never seen anything.

Kootenay Joe

Reaction score
Hey Kev I thought you would be chewing up the sand down South about now. Its been a low milage year for us this so far. Where ya been riding?

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Kev I thought you would be chewing up the sand down South about now. Its been a low milage year for us this so far. Where ya been riding?

Took this year off of Baja! I've got about 600 miles on so far this year. Been to Blue River, Revy, Crowsnest, Silent pass and Cranbrook Area(low snow there).

So far...Blue River is my favorite:d

Top Bottom