LOSt a helmet at Quartz

outlaw500

Reaction score
hey, i found a helmet on the highway same discription, white with skulls on it, just about ran it over!! i took it back and gave it to the guy and the trail fee booth....hopefully he still has it there for ya! looked a little beat up, dont know if was like that before??? highway may have hurt it.

SX_Viper_mtx

Reaction score
hey, i found a helmet on the highway same discription, white with skulls on it, just about ran it over!! i took it back and gave it to the guy and the trail fee booth....hopefully he still has it there for ya! looked a little beat up, dont know if was like that before??? highway may have hurt it.

Hey thanks! it was more sentimental value as it was a Christmas gift. were the goggles still on it they were white Spy with yellow lens.

i went back up on sunday at noon to see if it was there at the booth or around the parking lot and he said he never seen it.
I left him my number but i never got a call.... anyone know his name or how i can get in touch with him???

thanks
VJ

outlaw500

Reaction score
Hey thanks! it was more sentimental value as it was a Christmas gift. were the goggles still on it they were white Spy with yellow lens.

i went back up on sunday at noon to see if it was there at the booth or around the parking lot and he said he never seen it.
I left him my number but i never got a call.... anyone know his name or how i can get in touch with him???

thanks
VJ

didnt see any goggles, may have missed them didnt look around to long just seen the helmet on road....it was about a click east of the staging area if that, chance they may be around there still :( As for the guys name at the booth i cant help ya there, we dropped it off first thing sunday morning when we went riding, sry hope that helps at all!

Top Bottom