Looks like you guys are getting the snow now

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d

Snowfall warning in effect.
Today..Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. High minus 2.
Tonight..Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Low minus 3.
Saturday..Periods of snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. High zero.
Revelstoke_live.jpg

Looks like I might have to get some K's on the new sled!;):beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Got about 6" in town today, you can easily double and maybe triple that up top. Still snowing good. Boulder and Frisby will be groomed this evening for your riding pleasure Sat. :d and groomed again Sat. for Sun.
Snowfall warning continue, supposed to get 10-15 cms. overnight and 20-30 again tomorrow.

redrev

Reaction score
Hey Powder Puff - Good to see some snow finally!!! :) Where are you grooming from and where is parking?:beer:

Lakota27

Reaction score
I think they groomed last night from 3 km on both mtns. Today we were parking in the lots.

Rode boulder today. The trip to the cabin, waz brutel! I'll pay for it tommorow... we did pass the gromer, sittin cold...? up top waz congested, (due to trail buildin') Frezzin' rain did'nt help on the trip down. What i can say..
The people we did meet.. & the ones that stop to help or ask if yer ok? Happy too see yer all there!

Waz a great first day for me!!.... new sled, new terrain.. Only gets better!!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they groomed last night from 3 km on both mtns. Today we were parking in the lots.

Thanks for all the updates PowderPuff.... so with this snow fall we should have no trouble weds next week to sled from main lots on boulder and frisby??? :d....

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I`ll ask today if guys were hitting anything but I doubt it now. We have gotten over a ft. of snow in town over the last 2 days so there should be 2-3 ft. or more of fresh up top. :snow: and the snow fall warning continues today.

Looks like we`ll be grooming and riding from the lots from here on in. Grooming during the week will depend on the amount of riders in town.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`ll ask today if guys were hitting anything but I doubt it now. We have gotten over a ft. of snow in town over the last 2 days so there should be 2-3 ft. or more of fresh up top. :snow: and the snow fall warning continues today.

Looks like we`ll be grooming and riding from the lots from here on in. Grooming during the week will depend on the amount of riders in town.

Thanks Powder...myself, vipertonytro, hurtinalbertin and 3 more well be there weds nite... and sledding tell sunday...:d

prowlerk

Reaction score
Heard from some friends that were at Boulder today and it opened up enough to do some playing. 3 to 4 feet of pow all afternoon and didn`t get any further than sugar bowl!!

whittaker727

Reaction score
Heard from some friends that were at Boulder today and it opened up enough to do some playing. 3 to 4 feet of pow all afternoon and didn`t get any further than sugar bowl!!

This is worthless with out pics.....you guys are killing me:Ccry::Ccry::Ccry:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Just got internet back up in Revy after 3 days. :rant:
Don`t have any pics. cause I had to work all wknd. :( I hear you can still see the big rocks, but it is deep again.
WOW was it busy on the hills. They are going to put in the Bezanson trail this wk. People are riding over to Boulder from Frisby said it`s o.k. but the trail has not been groomed yet. With the amount of people in town Angie said today that we will be grooming both Boulder and Frisby full time now. Daily trail passes will be $15 now again. You guys all have a safe trip.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
......ended up with about 1 ft. in town since Fri. and looks like we are going to get it good again. It`s all good till you have to shovel it. :mad:

Top Bottom