Looks like a 2012 Pro for me...

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey... Is 250.00 a good price for Burandt running boards? A place has one set left and said I could have them for that.
Those boards work pretty good, but after riding them and switching to the airframe's.... there is no comparison.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I passed on them. I decided not to spend any money on the sled until I ride it for a while. No sense buying things and switching those parts out later too.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boards are a must change on the 2012 pro. I just dropped in the feethookers boards, for 180$ well worth it, but I'm thinking of putting the airframes on my 2012. Those 2012 boards pile up the snow, not nearly as bad as some others though.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you still looking for a can? i have a jaws ceramic coated one that is realy loud if you are interested

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a GGB Mountain can for a 2012 Pro as well, that I will be selling, if you are interested. Very loud can, I love it, but my riding buddies don't.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pm me a price on the cans please.

No promises though as I need more cash than I thought to get my sons AC back together.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question: The Pro keeps fouling plugs. One at a time. The clutch side plug is soaking wet with fuel once it starts running on one cylinder. Change the plug and away it goes. It takes about 6-8 hours and it happens again.

The sled has 1700 km and is bone stock with warranty for another 2 years. But a trip to the dealer etc etc could be a pain in the ass right now with the snow melting rapidly. Anyone run across this before and could point me in the right direction?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought... are they the right spark plugs?? When you pull the boots off to change or pull the plugs, is there an accumulation of a black soot or powder on the spark plug?

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked the parts guy for plugs. The prefix was different but both were a 9 heat range. Physically they appear the same. The old number fouled the clutch side. This new number fouled the clutch side also.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You probably mentioned miles earlier in the thread but..... how many miles and what oil do you use? maybe an exhaust valve is sticking or not opening completely up... if you have the tools to pull the valves to clean them, maybe take a peak in at the pistons for scores as well!

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1700 km and Polaris Gold. The previous owner only used that oil as well.

I could check the valves. But it does rip when running on 2 cylinders.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A dead give away should you have scored pistons is the sled stalls out trying to go into reverse.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled will stall out going into reverse but only when it's running on one cylinder. When it's firing on both, it never stalls.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I clean my exhaust valves every spring, also I'm running NGK plugs. I know my sled ISN'T a 12, but it is the same motor less 2 injectors. Also check your plug wires and caps, to make sure they are screwed on firmly!
What is your son doing, that your not? Just a question, to help narrow down your fowling problem.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will pull the exhaust valves when I get home. I'm away working. These are NGK plugs also.

What's he doing that I'm not? Riding! I've spent 15 minutes on it since I got it and he's on his 4th tank of fuel.

Little bugger. I'm working and he's playing. Suppose that's what's supposed to happen. :)

Here's another video the little guys put together.

http://youtu.be/by3wll4AlEA

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep..... Sure doesn't look like your boy is having any plug problems, I think there might be a challenge to get your sled back too. LOL

2nd vid was pretty damn good too

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This set of plugs is hanging in there. So I'm not too sure what to say.

Ya, my wife even said it looks like the Arctic Cat is mine now. WTF?

Top Bottom