Looking to update my ride.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That stiff suspension is designed to stay on top of the snow. You guys enjoy your Cadillac like riding sleds and enjoy the trenching that comes with it.
Ever been up Keystone in late March with no freshy on the trail? You'll be crying your eyes out a quarter the way up with that stiff suspension. No fibbing....

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you are going to jump up a few years on a newer sled, like other's have said. Go to a 10 Doo, Cat H.O., or an 11 Poo

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going to jump up a few years on a newer sled, like other's have said. Go to a 10 Doo, Cat H.O., or an 11 Poo

all you guys are recomending the wrong thing,,,, I think Longhair should represent this sport for us,, cause we all got sledding covered....

please longhair help save our sport and run a mower!!!! its even your color

mower.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
all you guys are recomending the wrong thing,,,, I think Longhair should represent this sport for us,, cause we all got sledding covered....

please longhair help save our sport and run a mower!!!! its even your color

View attachment 137797

I guess I'm out...... A little too new and the wrong color!!!

DSCN0695.jpg

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do on the way up but thats where I spend the time drinking beer. You know got to stop a few times. Then when I get up there its go time.

We all know the groomers don't move too quick and you must be pushing a lot of snow going up hill, but at least everyone has a nice smooth trail to go back to the truck on once you're done knocking all the moguls down with your front bumper.

No one appreciates the groomer operator anymore, so here's a beer to you for keeping the trails smooth for the real riders! :beer:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe mm can build him a rainbow iq chassis next..............

lewishillbilly

Reaction score
07-09 cat 800 not enough power don't waste money on silly idea get an H.O. Cat if you have a good dealer nearby. I got 7300km on a stock 2010 summit 800 of hard abuse worked excellent for me. That being said my 08 xp only made it to 2200km till the whole mill piled up. Save a little longer dude.
Have an '08 154" Everest with 8600 km and it still runs strong with just regular maitenance performed.

Top Bottom