Looking to tag along

Sgt Jordy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I’m from Edmonton (40 year old retired military SGT) and am really interested in going for a ride in the mountains (or large hills) for the day or weekend trip if anyone is interested, I only have a trailer for one sled so I am willing to help out with gas money or I will meet you there. If there is a large group going somewhere and wouldn't mind me tagging just let me know. TANKS!

JORDY
2007 Polaris 600 HO RMK 144
2008 Polaris 700 EFI X2 4X4

Last edited:

farmer4ever

Reaction score
I'm in Edmonton and I am always looking for people to ride with here. Planning a trip to McBride in January sometime. I'll let ya know.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might help to post what your riding, how long you have been riding and where your skill level might be.
i got nothing planned but will keep it in mind
cheers

Sgt Jordy

Reaction score
I would be interested in McBride, let me know.
I've been riding now for two winters, nothing totally extreme but I think I’m ready for it. I've only got two years left in Edmonton and then we are planning a move to Salmon Arm so when that happens I wish to be ready for it. I have but plenty of hours on my sled and I do wish to upgrade it soon so getting into some serious snow, I'm sure will lean me towards something bigger and longer.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I’m from Edmonton (40 year old retired military SGT) and am really interested in going for a ride in the mountains (or large hills) for the day or weekend trip if anyone is interested, I only have a trailer for one sled so I am willing to help out with gas money or I will meet you there. If there is a large group going somewhere and wouldn't mind me tagging just let me know. TANKS!

JORDY
2007 Polaris 600 HO RMK 144
2008 Polaris 700 EFI X2 4X4

Welcome to the site Sgt. Site is full of info places to ride and guys to ride with. Watch out for the Max thread guys , they are a bunch of loose nuts, but a steasy flow of guys going out. Check out the local sites Fort Sask , Whitecourt, and leduc area. Enjoy:beer:u

Top Bottom