Looking to Start DIRT BIKE CLUB In Calgary and surrounding area!

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you checked out Rockymountaindirtriders.com?

RMDRA have weekly club rides all summer long (slow, medium, and fast groups) and are the guys that go out every spring and clear through all that deadfall you see cut on the trails.
Membership is $40/year which is just as good as free, especially with all the work they do on maintaining trails and keeping the government and greenies from closing riding terrain.

YZZINGER

Reaction score
Ya i have checked the club out before. unfortunately people are so busy now a days they just need a set day to ride and some people to ride with. Ivv gotten tons of great fedback so far from riders and sponsors! You should tag along one day

YZZINGER

Reaction score
Nice u ride rushmere too eh. The group should be making some trip out there this season for sure.

concernedperson

Reaction score
Do not provide your personal information to strangers (i.e. name, birthday, address, etc.). This could put your identity crudentials and/or personal property at risk.
There has been a lot going on with the individual who has posted this request. However, I will not post that in this forum, just want to say "be careful"...

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump! Just wondering if u guys are still doing this

Nothing against someone who wants to organize rides, but anyone looking to join an actual club who works towards keeping trails open and does with with the quad community as well should look at the RockyMountain Dirt Riders.

They have a very small fee for being a member which goes right into keeping trails open for you to ride. Plus their guided club rides with experience levels ranging from newer rider to the best offer a great degree of options.

If someone just wants to start a "club" that goes on group rides thats great as well. But they could easily call it a Snow and Mud club ride as well and use this forum for organizing rides.

cereal killer

Reaction score
RMDRA has a section for organizing rides too. Just saying...

To the OP, I think you would get a better reaction if people knew how your club would be different. Otherwise I think the presumption is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Top Bottom