Looking to head out to golden this weekend!!

raptor700rgytr

Reaction score
just picked up my new 2016 pro rmk 800 155 and need some people to sled with. have a few friends in town with sleds but they dont get out that much! i was planning on heading to golden for a day trip on sunday to break in my sled and get a feel for it. i am newish to sledding and would love to meet some new people to go riding with!

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just picked up my new 2016 pro rmk 800 155 and need some people to sled with. have a few friends in town with sleds but they dont get out that much! i was planning on heading to golden for a day trip on sunday to break in my sled and get a feel for it. i am newish to sledding and would love to meet some new people to go riding with!

concrats on new sled, buddy and I might be going to golden if not to cold, but leave Friday late in the day then we ride sat and I'd good half day Sunday. But only if he has to pull trailer might be room, he comes from edm and I'm in Kimberley so I will meet him there, but can meet us for sure either way if we go.

Jonmudry

Reaction score
I'll be taking my AST1 field session on Saturday but will be looking to ride Friday as well. If anyone has the day off shoot me a PM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raptor700rgytr

Reaction score
i might be heading up on Saturday now instead of sunday. i will send you a pm if that is the case! what is your level of riding?

Jonmudry

Reaction score
Been riding in the mountains for 1 year, but 20 + in the prairies.
My course will be all day Saturday unfortunately and will be returning to Calgary sat night, so Friday is my only free day

raptor700rgytr

Reaction score
Been riding in the mountains for 1 year, but 20 + in the prairies.
My course will be all day Saturday unfortunately and will be returning to Calgary sat night, so Friday is my only free day

I put a request in for Friday off. Wish me luck !!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be up for a Sunday ride in golden. Was supposed to be in Revie for a week but buddies baled on me. I'm trying to pull something together, but so far it isn't happnin.

Have all gear, years on hill, out of shape and on a new ride lol, same as you, wanna finish breaking in sled and get miles on

raptor700rgytr

Reaction score
I may be up for a Sunday ride in golden. Was supposed to be in Revie for a week but buddies baled on me. I'm trying to pull something together, but so far it isn't happnin.

Have all gear, years on hill, out of shape and on a new ride lol, same as you, wanna finish breaking in sled and get miles on
Haha I hear ya on the out of shape part! Let me know if you are heading out would love to get out on Sunday and meet some people.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom