Looking to go riding around SASK

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who has the best, freshest, & deepest snow right now? Looking to go out on Sat or Sun this coming weekend.

Thanks

max900

Reaction score
Who has the best, freshest, & deepest snow right now? Looking to go out on Sat or Sun this coming weekend.

Thanks

was out around Imperial on sat snow is hard some soft good jumps and hangers in the coulles

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of snow around us and its suppose to snow another couple inches here. the snow has become packed but the fields are 18" or more of snow. Im straight north the Fort quappelle and the ditches along the high way are huge and the fields are great. My neighbour was up at Pelly yesterday and he said they probably had 8" less snow then us.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we may be coming your way on the weekend. How is it for fences?
Were do you recommend for coules and revines.

Thanks
Shawn

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well to the south of our town there isnt alot of fences but there is some. You have to be careful as there is some temp single electric wire around the country side(rebar posts). But for the most part there is alot of open grain fields(there isnt alot of cattle in our area). There are some coolies around and they arnt to bad, but most of them are tree covered. If a guy plans on putting on some miles, there is lots of good open fields and such around us and we got another 2" last nite alone(i wish i could be the weatherman, they were only calling for 1cm lol). But ya if you run premium in your sled, i would suggest bringing it with you cause the nearest place is either raymore or mellville or the fort to get it. But ya if im around, maybe ill meet up with ya guys and we can go from there.

Top Bottom