looking to buy new sled

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey, im looking for a new sled cause im tired of this gen 2 800 and im lookng perferbaly for a rev 800 anyone know of anygood deals?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
its my dads sled hes had it since new, its a ticking bomb now, it has almost 7000miles on it with 4500-5000 miles on the motor (sencond engine) i spend 2 days fixing it to ride it for a day, POS now, just tore all 4 motor mounts and who knows what the engine sucked in cause the one carb was right off the intake boot (the engien moved right over) tired of it, i need a repliable sled that i can take to the mountains and not have to worry

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
id still be a polarisryder at heart, im looking at a dragon 700 for 8500 with around 1500 miles, what you guys think, its an 07

W.M.O.S.L.

Reaction score
07/ 800 XRS 159 with some mod's (nothing done to motor) screen kits ,cover ,jerry can,belt,plugs,tunnel bag,9 tooth single sided extorvert driver's,gun drilled shaft's ,super lite weight brake,stock clutching, work's excellent,24hours less than 600 miles looking for $10700.00 OBO

This sled must be sold by the New Year!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right now my dad is bringing up three sleds from the states half price!

That is a good gig - I have imported a few over the past year - with gst, dollar exchange and RIV fee - is it still a good deal. What did he get?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
there is a guy willing to sell me a 07 rev xrs on payments, but he lives in the states around 4 hours from golden so im still seeing if i could get it down here

Top Bottom