Looking to buy a cross fire

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello i am looking to buy a crossfire. Is any one looking to sell theirs?

srxdude

Reaction score
ya have a 09 snopro with a 2.5 camo extreme track Speed werks-y and mbrp can, manual set fuel press regulator and Chris burrant rear shock upgrade, egt guage, fuel rack and two jugs, mountain seat and all factory parts. Will sell set up as is for 6000. Have speedwerks pipe and power commander with auto tune and map also with rage cage never installed, also have fire breather intake. All extras will take an extra 1800 bucks for. Speedwerks pipe never been run on the snow. Is set up with dalton clutch components. lots of extras if wanted. also have factory 141 1.5 track. Also has two wheel kit and factory seat. Forgot also have the double roller bearing ugrade in diamond drive. Have m8 gears in it now and also have the original crossfire gears with the bearing upgrade also

Last edited:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have an 07 Crossfire 800 green. Motor done last year with only 60miles on rebuild. Jaws twin pipes & also a single ceramic pipe. Dalton adjustable weights, Mtn Mod seat New 136x2" track. C&A pro skis, Better Boards. Lots more to list as well.

For pics or more info drop me an email. yamadeere@hotmail.com can also deliver if needed.

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a 2010 or 2011 with the longer track any body?

Top Bottom