Looking for wide Board Kit for older Ski-Doo

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a wide board kit for my wife’s 2000 ZX. We like the sled but it has the narrow running boards. I have looked at installing a set of Snow-Eliminators which would help but her concern is that the boards are narrow and do not provide proper support. Any one knows of a company that makes or would make a bolt on kit for an older sled?

If any one has any information please let me know.

STOLLER99

Reaction score
I am looking for a wide board kit for my wife’s 2000 ZX. We like the sled but it has the narrow running boards. I have looked at installing a set of Snow-Eliminators which would help but her concern is that the boards are narrow and do not provide proper support. Any one knows of a company that makes or would make a bolt on kit for an older sled?

If any one has any information please let me know.
try ratsleds Rat Sled - Brandt Motor Sports they might be able to make a set for a zx

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to the BETTER BOARDS guys at the show in Edmonton, they said they make custom apps all the time..about 400 sets a year.
They offer a set for a 2002 zx now, so a set for a 2000 should not be that out of reach....probably 3-4 weeks turn around.
I'd give them a call

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know, just send an e-mail off. we will see what they come up with.

Top Bottom