Looking for some people to ride with...

twistedwrist

Reaction score
Hey, looking to go riding December 13, and 14th but usual people are busy, ride a 06 m7 162, not a professional, like the tree riding, boondocking, not big on the big climbs but am willing to tag along if someone is interested. Anywhere around Golden.

Matt_1029

Reaction score
Hey, looking to go riding December 13, and 14th but usual people are busy, ride a 06 m7 162, not a professional, like the tree riding, boondocking, not big on the big climbs but am willing to tag along if someone is interested. Anywhere around Golden.

Gonna be riding silent on 14th with a small group. Welcome to tag along its our first time out there so just be exploring.

Cheers,

twistedwrist

Reaction score
that would be awesome, i am in, never been into silent but am good with exploring, got a good gps so im not to worried. have to look up where it is, would you wanna meet in golden? or out a the parking lot? i would prefer golden but is up to you.

Matt_1029

Reaction score
sounds good I'll PM you my number so you can just text me once we get closer to the weekend and confirm everything is good! meeting up in golden would work.. we'll be coming from calgary sat morning.

Cheers,

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to either quartz or silent tomorrow, snows not the greatest right now but we can always seem to find fresh spots. Should be 6 of us heading there. Pm if interested

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chump, would appreciate a heads up on the conditions at either site you get to. Headed that way this weekend and would like to know what you find.

Heading to either quartz or silent tomorrow, snows not the greatest right now but we can always seem to find fresh spots. Should be 6 of us heading there. Pm if interested

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Looking at heading out on the 14th for a day, and looking for a partner. I was thinking something easy to get to like quarts. Usually know how to find deep powder there. Coming out by myself. Interested?

Randy

Top Bottom