Looking for people to ride with.

Rockyedge

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m Ben 33YO from Edmonton. I’ve been sledding for over 10 years. Lots of trips to the mountains. First sled was an 08 skidoo 800. Then traded that In for a 13 skidoo 800. Long story short my sled crew fell apart. I sold the sled and took a couple years off. Last year I decided to take a trip to the grizzly lodge and rented a new 850 for a few days and had a blast. With my company I don’t work over the winters and have nothing but time. So I’ve found myself here looking for guys to head to the mountains with. I have all the gear beacon shovel 1 ton diesel with enclosed trailer. I wouldn’t hold the crew up and I’ll help dig guys out. Drop me a line if you’re crew is willing to bring a guy along.

cheers 🍻

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hello, there is lots of peeps on here that are always looking for people to go out. There's even days when we cant seem to put a group together. So I'll keep you in mind too, but keep active here and you will find a good group to go with. What are you riding now a 850, great fun sled.

Rockyedge

Reaction score
Thanks,Let me know I can take off anytime midweek weekend whenever. Hopefully when there’s when there’s fresh snow haha. I’ll be riding a new skidoo 850.

Rockyedge

Reaction score
SM dating app. I don’t work all winter either and ride ride ride. Send me ur number. I do trips to Renshaw every good storm.
Yeah I’m down for that anytime. PM ME

(Phone number removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I available most winter. However have my snow grooming chores with Fort Saskatchewan ski club (couple x week on Skandics). Have my Arctic Cat M1000. Was Polaris guy, now trying something different. Would like to go a few X out to Valemount, Mcbride. Also Edson area.
Marco

Reactions: RXN

Bury Me With My Toys

Reaction score
Living in PG, I sled in McBride a bunch, and other areas around PG, if you ever want to meet up and ride, usually just the GF and myself, sometimes another couple join us.
Ride the Pine Pass, Torpy, McBride, and Barkerville mostly, but occasionally try other areas.

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking for people to ride with. usually ride vale mount/ McBride.

Kirt

Reaction score
Do you want to go this weekend? My buddies all backed out and I already have the time booked off work Nov. 13,14, 15

rev144

Reaction score
I'm headed to vale from the 19th to the 26th is your around and want to ride. Not sure how PM work but answer back on here and I'll figure it out.

Rockyedge

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry I haven’t checked the post In awhile. I just put a deposit down on a skidoo 850 turbo 165 that someone backed out on. Lucky me haha. Should be here next week. Then I’ll try and get back to you guys if I can meet up on some of these dates! Cheers

rev144

Reaction score
You going to be around vale anytime between the nov 20th to the 25th ? Still looking for someone to ride with.

Top Bottom