Looking for Sledders in the Lethbridge area

PIKER

Reaction score
Hey,

I am new to the sledding community and I am looking for people to ride with. I live in Lethbridge and have a 4 place enclosed trailer that needs to be used!

I have enjoyed riding in Revy and down in the pass and I am up for new challenges. Please shoot me an email if you have room in your group. qpiker@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Quintin

Picture was taken last year at Corbin. My sled: '06 M7 162" with Big Bore 800 Jaws Twins and light weight this and that.

Attachments

• 00870022.JPG
    00870022.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 114

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am trying to get a group together for this weekend at fernie, was great last weekend and i do not know any other areas, i am open to new places. i will drop you a email later tonight. you can get a hold of me on my cell 829-3914 or email colinp100@yahoo.com

PIKER

Reaction score
Thank you for your respones lightweight and shiznitt100.

I would like to get out the weekend of Jan. 12-13, anyone planning a trip for that weekend?

Mtn DOO

Reaction score
Hey Guys I live in Lethbridge. there is a group of about 6 of us that ride together and are always happy to have new riders join in. None of us can ride this weekend but I will post next time we are heading out.

can be reached at alvinf@telus.net

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys I live in Lethbridge. there is a group of about 6 of us that ride together and are always happy to have new riders join in. None of us can ride this weekend but I will post next time we are heading out.

can be reached at alvinf@telus.net

do you lethbridge guys ride at Castle mountain ever?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like to ride the south and i like to go mid week for a day rip once and a while.
let me know im always in!

Top Bottom