Looking for shuttle driver this summer

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello folks, I know this is not snowmobile related but Im sure some of you may have some input. I am looking to hire a local this summer to occasionally pick a few of us up at the airport in valemount and shuttle us up the downhill mountainbike trail access road. We would be doing day trips so riding into the evening a bit but would still like to fly home in the daylight. Another thing that would be great is if we could also pay this person to store our (4)bikes so we can utilize 4 seats in the plane. They would need a vehichle capable of hauling up to 5 people including driver. If anybody knows anyone interested in this please pm me.Cheers

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may not always be around on the days you want to come, but I do love mountain biking and would do this for free if we did the odd man out thing so I got to ride too.

I dont really have room for the bikes but there is a local storage company. Might be worth checking in with them?

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike Douche ##### a summer job for you 👍

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Curtis, we will definately work out some sort of deal. Tinfoil hat looks like a super clean and flowy run from what i've seen. I was very impessed by some of the videos and cant wait to try it. With the snow we have had this year and the current long term forecast do you have a guestimate when I guy will be able to ride? I understand you may be able to ride at some of the lower elevations but I'm not one for much pedalling
I may not always be around on the days you want to come, but I do love mountain biking and would do this for free if we did the odd man out thing so I got to ride too.

I dont really have room for the bikes but there is a local storage company. Might be worth checking in with them?

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha pedaling only at this point on the lower flowy stuff but Tinfoil should not be too far off. Couple weeks likely.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, my buddy has seen it and wants to do this setup for us. Aint gonna happen.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to be a part of the MTB scene in Vale this summer.

There is a large group of us riders... 20 plus that have a passion to ride. We do Fernie, k country, Golden, Silverstar, some Revy and Whistler and want to explore more.

Lets keep this thread LIVE!!

A few of us are gonna bring our rides this weekend to Valemount, pedal for a couple of hours to check out the trails etc.. Gonna be a cool few days.. Golf, sledding, MTB!

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have our own mountain bikes in Valemount but no extra's and have some relatives coming to visit in June from Arizona and they are avid Mountain Bikers. We want to take them riding. Is there any place one can rent mountain bikes in Valemount.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tomorrow, we will be checking out the riding areas in the am. gonna suck wind for sure...a first for us.;)

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might head up Friday for a day ride. Driving up as the bird is in the shop. Anybody wanna jump in? If you love sledding and have never tried downhill biking... you are gonna love it!!!

Top Bottom