Looking for riding partners for the Feb 9/10th weekend

twostrokesrule

Reaction score
Hey Sledders,

I'm from Burnaby and I'm going to be in Kamloops, Enderby, Vernon areas and would love to hit some cool riding spots. I may have my wife with me on her 2010 M8 but not for sure. I ride a 13 proclimb. I have lots of experience riding the sea-to-sky corridore (Brohm RIdge, Brandywine, Tricounie, Sproatt) but don't know the Okangan areas at all.

We understand safety, and always ride with beacons, probes and shovels.

Anyone riding saturday/sunday and willing to show a couple or just myself around a bit?

Cheers,

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sunday might work for me and the wife, i will be breaking in a new engine once again :(

twostrokesrule

Reaction score
Hey TNT,

Where were you thinking of riding? I have heard alot about the hunters range... seems cool. Are you getting any snow? It looks like she won't ride this weekend, so it'll just be me. What sled do you ride?

twostrokesrule

Reaction score
My style is: I don't hit the big drops, but i like some reasonably steep and technical terrain. Tree riding and boondocking.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey, no worries on the wife not riding, mine will be with me tho. we have a pair of 2007 xrs's hers is a 159 and mine is a 162 with some work done to it. our style is pretty safe for the most part. wife is still getting use to sledding and just made the change to a ski-doo this season from her m7. she is working on getting better threw the trees with each ride. as for snow i could not tell you what its like on the hill. i have not rode in 2-3 weeks due to a blown engine. here in town the warm weather is not helping i dont think but it did snow last night here at home about 2cm so might be okay up top? i cant commit to a ride for sure untill i know my sled will be back together. i do need to get some miles on it before feb 17th as we have a four day trip planned for my b-day at keefer lake. so if you come along with us it might be a little bit of a tour day and testing out a buddys xp were building for him. he had a 120" shorty and we put a 163 polaris track under it for him haha.

rydemx

Reaction score
Just rode your areas on the weekend for the first time ever , Brandywine and Rutherford and had a great time . You'll find great boondocking and tree riding up hunters but nothing like the steep alpine terrain you guys have ! Big country in that whistler /pemberton area!
My style is: I don't hit the big drops, but i like some reasonably steep and technical terrain. Tree riding and boondocking.

twostrokesrule

Reaction score
Just rode your areas on the weekend for the first time ever , Brandywine and Rutherford and had a great time . You'll find great boondocking and tree riding up hunters but nothing like the steep alpine terrain you guys have ! Big country in that whistler /pemberton area!

Yeah the riding around here is pretty dope, but it can get warm and soupy fast! Are you riding this weekend?

Top Bottom