Looking for a group Feb 13/14 in McBride / Valemount

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for a group to ride with in McBride / Valemount from Feb 13 - 14. Been too busy to get out this season, and it looks like I'm running outta time. Unfortunately all my buddies are hurting this year and either cant afford a trip, or cant afford the time off.

I'm moderately experienced in the mountains, and never go anywhere without my probe, shovel and beacon. Not looking to do much in terms of high marking, crazy hill climbs etc. Some moderate terrain / meadow riding would be more than fun enough for me.

Let me know if anybody is gonna be up there the long weekend and wouldn't mind another guy tagging along. I can get myself there, and have room for up to 4 more in my truck & trailer too.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a group of us heading up on Thursday morning. 3 of us are intermediate to experienced riding. One guy went once last year with us and one more is a complete newbie.

We don't high mark. More into the Boon docking. Tight trees. Jumping creeks. Spend most of our time on Belle.

If interested PM me

the_pegasus

Reaction score
there is a chance myself and 2 other will be heading there friday,same thing for ride levels as one guy in group has bad leg, pm me if u r interested

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the offers guys. I love this community! I'm meeting up with RXN and his group in McBride. Pretty excited to try out the new machine in the mountains!!

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom