looking for riding buddies for this comming season

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope to break in the new engine this coming weekend, sunday or monday. possibly have the brother and his wife out aswell to break in the sister inlaws engine aswell . will be her first ride ever by her self and my wifes first ride on her new sled for the season. thinking hunters or park mountain. nothing much but atleast get out and get some miles on the new engines.
anyone have plans for this coming weekend?

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all. were heading to hunters tomorrow for a ride. were leaving armstrong 7 eleven around 9-930 and be in upper parking lot by 10 ish

anyone is welcome to join us.. ill be in a grey 1995 ford f250 with the wife. we both have 07 xrs that are now black and a buddy on a white and red xp short track i think.

8675-30-9

Reaction score
hello, our names are tannis and tyler and i/tyler am looking to find some other couples to ride with for this coming season. we mostly ride at hunters range but would like to ride keefer lake areas this season to.

little about us: tyler has rode sleds for many years, currently has a 07 xrs and tannis started 2.5 seasons ago and has a 05 m7. this year we hope to have tannis on a different sled but we will see. our ages are 25 tannis and 29 tyler. i have a fair amount of buddies from highschool who now ride sleds but there wives dont so i am looking for someone whos wife rides with them to make it more enjoyable for tannis.

Out here until the 6th. Would be nice to meet some others couples to ride with in the area. We have kids (not riding with us currently) so safety is of concern. My GF and I are both 37 and avalanche trained AST1 Classroom & Field. GF just started riding last year and is keen on the sport just not steep climbs at the moment. Baby steps! ;) She is learning how to maneuver a sled with confidence. We ride out in the sicamous area frequently and are members of the Eagle Valley Snowmobile Club. PM me your thoughts if interested.

Top Bottom