looking for riding buddies for this comming season

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello, our names are tannis and tyler and i/tyler am looking to find some other couples to ride with for this coming season. we mostly ride at hunters range but would like to ride keefer lake areas this season to.

little about us: tyler has rode sleds for many years, currently has a 07 xrs and tannis started 2.5 seasons ago and has a 05 m7. this year we hope to have tannis on a different sled but we will see. our ages are 25 tannis and 29 tyler. i have a fair amount of buddies from highschool who now ride sleds but there wives dont so i am looking for someone whos wife rides with them to make it more enjoyable for tannis.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello, our names are tannis and tyler and i/tyler am looking to find some other couples to ride with for this coming season. we mostly ride at hunters range but would like to ride keefer lake areas this season to.

little about us: tyler has rode sleds for many years, currently has a 07 xrs and tannis started 2.5 seasons ago and has a 05 m7. this year we hope to have tannis on a different sled but we will see. our ages are 25 tannis and 29 tyler. i have a fair amount of buddies from highschool who now ride sleds but there wives dont so i am looking for someone whos wife rides with them to make it more enjoyable for tannis.

Myself and the girlfriend ride together on trips to Montana if your ever interested. She doesn't ride all the time or everyday but still likes to go some.

rider1

Reaction score
Wife and i usually ride revy and mcbride if you are interested. She has maybe 4 years exp i have about 20.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you advertise in Alberta when your from Ontario and besides your not a supporting vendor

Last edited by a moderator:

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've Never ridden there but i'd Be down, Let me know the weekends you're going and I can book a hotel and come up

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've Never ridden there but i'd Be down, Let me know the weekends you're going and I can book a hotel and come up

for sure, probably better for you two to tell us when works for you, since your having to travel. we usually ride every weekend/second weekend weather premitting of course. find me on facebook if you like tyler n tannis bing. best way to stay in touch

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for sure, probably better for you two to tell us when works for you, since your having to travel. we usually ride every weekend/second weekend weather premitting of course. find me on facebook if you like tyler n tannis bing. best way to stay in touch

Done!

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought i would put this up in the top, wife sold her sled and looking to buy her another one very soon. so once again looking to meet other couples whos wives or girlfriends ride aswell, to meet and have a day on the hill with.

Farmer88

Reaction score
Me and my fiancee both ride , she's learning but i have lots of experience. We live at the base of park and nelson mountain and are always up for a ride

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my fiancee both ride , she's learning but i have lots of experience. We live at the base of park and nelson mountain and are always up for a ride

Does Nelson Mtn have a cabin? I thought i could see one on sat. map but couldn't find it last year. Any info you have would be appreciated.
Sry i dont mean to hijack your thread tnt.
:)

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
farmer88, sounds good to me. i do want to ride out that way this season and bring the wife to park and nelson. the new sled truck should be on the road this week, and my sled should be running in about two weeks. then we will be ready to go ride. will be breaking my sled in since complete rebuild but still ridding none the less. how old are you and your soone to be wife? im 29 and tannis is 24. you mind keeping in touch threw facebook?

stusnow

Reaction score
im in Armstrong and usually ride every second week. my g/f just sold her Xp but will be back on a sled next season. hit me up on here when your heading out

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
souns good, may i ask who you are? and who the girlfriend is? im really from armstrong and went to highschool there aswell. im tyler bing. maybe we know each other?

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh nice, well we will for sure have to go for a ride, your gf is not riding at all this year? my brother and his wife both have sleds this year and are palnning to come out as much as they can, but having two young boys will make it hard for them as a couple, brother will ride more im sure.

Top Bottom