looking for quadding, fishing, hiking partners

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Living in the SW corner of AB has let me see and do some pretty awesome stuff in the area. I do a ton of hiking, quadding, fishing, and just cruising backroads and logging roads and finding new areas. I did a ton of fishing last year and some pretty awesome hikes and backroad day trips I've been wanting to get out more this summer and was wanting to offer up my knowledge of the area and show people the awesome views or fishing we have to offer. If anyone has any interest in hiking, fishing, quadding this year please let me know I'd love to get out. I'm sure Bopper with Throttle Ops Photography wouldn't mind snappin some photos.

Reaction score
Living in the SW corner of AB has let me see and do some pretty awesome stuff in the area. I do a ton of hiking, quadding, fishing, and just cruising backroads and logging roads and finding new areas. I did a ton of fishing last year and some pretty awesome hikes and backroad day trips I've been wanting to get out more this summer and was wanting to offer up my knowledge of the area and show people the awesome views or fishing we have to offer. If anyone has any interest in hiking, fishing, quadding this year please let me know I'd love to get out. I'm sure Bopper with Throttle Ops Photography wouldn't mind snappin some photos.

I like all of the above. Fishing, hiking, and photography......................... tell me, is most of the fishing you do for trout?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm always up for some new fishing/quadding adventures kinda been having withdrawals from back home living in alberta

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom