Looking for people to go to the mountians

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello looking for people that are heading to the mountians during the holidays. i HAVE OFF Dec 27 thru to the 2nd of Jan. I haven`t been to the mountians in 5 years but have missed them. I have riden in west yellowstone,cooke city,valemount, crowsnest. I would consider myself a average to above average rider. 40 yearold flatlander looking for a good fun safe trip. Im into riding powder and not much into high marking. I would be willing to drive a 4hour radius to meet up with others that are heading out

please let me know asap as i am heading to Mexico from Dec18th to the 26th

thanks in advance
darryl

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dWell went to the big hills:d:beer: We went to Golden I would like to say a very big THANKS to MODMAN for showing me around Quartz and Gorman :awesome_dude: This guy is a great person to go to the hills with he is careful and knows his stuff. I was a little unsure if i would fit in the group but i was told i did okay for a flatlander LOL :) so i will take that as a compliment. LOL day one we went to Quartz and things were a little packed but we made the best of it. A couple of the guys had some problems with there sleds but once we got those ironed out the day went smoothly. Went to Gorman on day 2 and the weather was overcast and snowing so we were limited to what/where we could go but it was way better conditions(Snow) than Quartz. I had a awsome day and only played with the ghost riders once:rolleyes: I would highly recommend that if anybody is looking to go to the mountians and is needing somebody to ride with Modman is a class act.

thanks again Bart and i hope to ride with you and some of the guys in the Febuary long weekend if it works for me and you.:ThumbsupMsn: also thanks again for putting me up for the 2 nights. Any time your in Regina you and your wife are more than welcome to stay at our place. Let me know what the baby is when you have it. Thanks again for a good ride and a great experience.

special thanks to the girl in the bar for the entertainment that we all had that night :beer: well worth the cover charge.:danceMsn:

Top Bottom