Looking for new aluminum 5th wheel sled/car hauler

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone order anything custom out of U.S?
Just looking at my options besides featherlite

Reaction score
Anyone order anything custom out of U.S?
Just looking at my options besides featherlite
I have been looking at making a sled (cargo) trailer combo. I live in New sarepta so am in the same boat as you for driving 500-700k at a crack but don't want to haul a 40ft sail around. I am getting Alum-line to build me a 16ft cargo area, 10ft living quarters. The living qts is going to be nice, big shower, fridge, queen bed. The actual kitchen table and area will be small(3 people) as when one camps you are never inside anyway. entertaining when sledding will be done in the cargo area before sleds are loaded. (watch the oilers after one comes off the hill) cresco, iowa is where it will be built and salmon arm is where the interior will be finished. That is the plan. Brooks.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool
I'm just wanting a strictly open trailer I can fit 5 sleds and also use as car hauler in the summer. There's few companies around that build custom car hauler 5th wheels just seeing if anyone else has looked into them.

Like this ATC but couple feet shorter

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alum-line makes all aluminum floor, tapers the front to any angle one wants. You can make it look like a bullett which is what I want as will be pulling this 20,000 k a year

Top Bottom