Looking for manual

snowygaledm

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a repair manual / maintenance book for a 1976 skidoo everest 440. No luck at Martin Equipment, No luck at the public library. Will buy at a reasonable price. Would surely Like to figure out issues were having with this sled. If possible we would like the seller of this particular manual to live around the Edmonton area... please contact through this site or my email annmar@telusplanet.net will negotiate a way to retrieve manual and make payment .:) Thanks snow and mud members!!!

DanoXRS

Reaction score
Check Ebay. I bought one for a 2005 Summit and downloaded it the same day. Price was good and I got what I wanted.

Dan.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did look at the one I have and it is for a 1978 6500x blizzard, I do not know if it is the same or not. Good luck.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a repair manual / maintenance book for a 1976 skidoo everest 440. No luck at Martin Equipment, No luck at the public library. Will buy at a reasonable price. Would surely Like to figure out issues were having with this sled. If possible we would like the seller of this particular manual to live around the Edmonton area... please contact through this site or my email annmar@telusplanet.net will negotiate a way to retrieve manual and make payment .:) Thanks snow and mud members!!!

There is a service manual on the site below for 1970 thru 1979 Ski Doo sleds. I haven't looked at it yet though. There are some others as well that are good too.

Top Bottom