Looking for Help

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey my son moved to Grand Praire so I bought a new sled so we could spend some time together this winter. As you can see in my profile I am a little over my head. Since I haven't been out for a few decades. I have all the gear and trailer ect. I hoping to hook up with some one that can put up with a guy that needs some coaching on mountain riding. Daytrips or overnight from Calgary are ok.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey my profile doesn't show yet I have a 1980 Polaris Centurion which I bought new in 1979 and I have 2015 Summit T3

Stickman70

Reaction score
Welcome back to the sport.
You need to check out the Calgary Snowmobile Club's thread on this site under Clubs.
We do destination trips all winter to different mountain areas that have a variety of riding levels from groomed trails to deep powder meadows to climbing, whatever you are into. We also look after the trails at Cataract Creek for when you only want to go for a quick rip.
The destination rides are weekend rides so I you can only make it out for one day you still get to have a great ride with good friends.
You can come out to the next meeting on Nov 18 to see what we are about.

PS: I lived in GP for 10 years, if you need a guide to get you around out in Kakwa, I certainly would go back.

Michael427

Reaction score
Hi there I myself just got back into sledding last year after about a decade away. Are you in okotoks would like to meet other local sledders as well.

Kakwasledder

Reaction score
Are you planning on coming to Grande Prairie? Or is your son going to Calgary. If you are coming to Grande Prairie I would be more than willing to show you around. We go to Kakwa just about every weekend. There is also a lot more places to go also in northern BC. Pm me if you are interested.

Top Bottom