looking for enclosed trailer cabinet

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on who would have in stock, the lower cabinet for the front v-nose of an enclosed trailer? I went to the dealer where I bought my Mission from, and it's something they would have to special order.
yeah, I don't know why I didn't order the trailer with it.
Thanks.

Boost Monster

Reaction score
FLAMAN has a nice Base Cabinet on the website. Found under Trailer Accessories. I got a Black one with a Stainless top for 800.00. Fit perfect in the front of my V-Nose.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didn't see anything yesterday on their site but I will look again. Thanks!!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found it, thanks. Not sure how I missed it before.
They must have the height wrong..18"?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a shop in red deer that is probably the best around for have gidgets and gadgets for trailers, if it's not to far I can shoot you his contact info. Top quality product. Or go see ace mfg in toon town they might be able to build something right there for you

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats fine Shrek, you don't have to go out of your way, thanks though. Flaman here didn't have them in stock and ffun motors where I bought the trailer can special order on if I want. Going to the Edmonton show, so I'll ask around and see who has what. Was thinking Airdrie Trailer might have something considering their size so I may give them a shout as well.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i used these for upper as they have a slick mounting anchors and matching lowers

Top Bottom