Looking for dual ring pistons

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where I guy could get dual ring pistons for a series 3 skidoo 800?

thanx

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where I guy could get dual ring pistons for a series 3 skidoo 800?

thanx

Been talking to Ted at Terra Alps about dual ring pistons for our 06 800- he can probably offer something for yours. He's a supporting vendor on here, PM him.
Looks like a couple hun per.

SnowSnob

Reaction score
Contact Big John at Sled Head Racing, him and RKT have a new style dual ring piston that works well.
Along with an RKT head and elevation specific domes it is a great improvement.

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
We have dual ring pistons in stock for 800HO $440 pair, comes with rings, pins and top bearings.
Graphite coated for extra protection
Buy a Billit head as well in our performance package and get 10% off.
Main part of buying from us is we know what the piston clearance is with the pistons we sell and a billit head that will work for your riding area.

Ted
Terra Alps Racing inc.

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
run pro x if you can get them

We use the Pro X pistons in our 830HO big bore kits, a cast reliable piston that will last a long time. Pro X is made from the largest Japanese manufacture of pistons, making pistons for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha. can't go wrong there.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ted. I was in your shop this summer asking about them. The reguirement of a new crank was a suprize so I was forced to put off the upgraded top-end for a bit.

J.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come to replace the pistons on Mo potatoes 04 800 Rev

I been thinking of the Wiseco kit but unsure. Anyone running them???

Also thinking of the Pro x or similar cast. What's the kit worth gaskets, bearings beer?

Need to make decision fast:eek:

Feel free to pm prices if you'd rather

Thanks
Chris

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the prox looks like a really crappy product compared to what wiseco puts out. just got 2 for my 827..looks like a peice of junk i dont really feel like throwing into my 1600$ motor.

i run wiseco in all the sleds i rebuild. never let me down once. extremely impressive.

however it requires that you know how to set them properly or have a machine shop do it because there tolerances are a little to tight from the factory.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go on Ebay and buy them from MCB performance, you can get a complete top end kit (gaskets, bearings and pistons) for less than $350. You can also buy direct from MCB if you don't like ebay.
Good reviews so far on the pistons.

Top Bottom