Looking for any good snow conditions in the Pass/Fernie area

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals
I was hoping to ride in the pass/fernie area tomorrow and was wondering if anyone can tell me of any good spots. Sounds like the lack of snow is making things pretty rough on most trails so any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals
I was hoping to ride in the pass/fernie area tomorrow and was wondering if anyone can tell me of any good spots. Sounds like the lack of snow is making things pretty rough on most trails so any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

We will be arriving in crows nest pass Friday night and sledding there all weekend. They list some riding areas on the web site of the inn we will be staying at... , also be sure to click on their Blog link on the homepage for current conditions... Maybe we will see you there...

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
If you guys are staying at the Inn on the Border let us know what its like under the new ownership. I'm sure the trails will be fine, next time I go though I'm going to carry extra fuel thats for sure!

Have fun!:beer::beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys are staying at the Inn on the Border let us know what its like under the new ownership. I'm sure the trails will be fine, next time I go though I'm going to carry extra fuel thats for sure!

Have fun!:beer::beer:

were staying at the INN, will post pics and the experience.

Top Bottom