Looking For A Turbo Kit for A 09 Polaris Dragon

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to get an aerocharger 66 series set up. I live in Alberta, ride in Revy and Valemont, Mcbride areas.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would try mountain magic i tried a turbo xp from app no luck and nothing good to say

Yeah APP turboed my friends pauls xrs and two motors later...... He went back to stock with nothing good to say. Find a shop that does Polaris and knows them well.

turboassault

Reaction score
i know your looking for an aerocharger so i would look into hm turbo. If your not stuck on an aerocharger then boondockers has these things dialed in for the dragons i have one and am very impressed.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Would like to get an aerocharger 66 series set up. I live in Alberta, ride in Revy and Valemont, Mcbride areas.

Talk to Chrisco on this site. (Parkland Motorsports). He has been riding turbo'd poo's for as long as I've known him. His shop is in Stony Plain. Good guy.

780 - 963 - 0080

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys. I think i have found one, just does not come with the intercooler.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny how there is always more to the story than what is said.[/QUOTE. More to the story. Like u putting boost to his 860. It goes boom in 12 miles. Then you make the excuse. I never boosted a big bore. So you charge mucho $$$$ and put it to stock bore. Then promise to tune it for him in valemount. So next trip to Revi and it's hard to start. No power. Oh. And boom. Two choppers in 2 trips. Two motors. Paul Hallett. You remember. You took his $$$ and ran Now he's back to a 860 from specialty sleds. 20 k later. Don't ever listen to this shop. They don't ride or know what they are doing. Seen 2 nitros you guys built. Same story. Your sleds don't work and poor workmanship. Trust me I ride 70 days a year and have seen enough of your sleds not work.

Top Bottom