Looking for a riding buddy

spitfire

Reaction score
I live in lethbridge, ab. And have ridden in revelstoke over the past four years. Would like to find someone my age that enjoys boon docking. I have a two place open trailer, but could take a third in the truck box. Would like to go a least two times this year and can adjust my days off to accommodate riding during the week. I consider myself as a average rider and have all the necessary safety equipment for back country riding. Thanks in advance

SledJunky

Reaction score
Hey man,
I go to revy all the time rode golden quite a bit too. No lots of areas to ride in revy. I usaully went out 12-18 times a year. The problem now is all of my riddn buddies have had kids and a slow year at work. Would be awsome to find a another buddy to go ridn with.Havent been out this much this year at all. Gettin antsy. Any time you want to go out let me no. I live in Drumheller so i am not tofar from you. Let me me no whats going on.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was planning on heading down this weekend, and my group has backed out. I'm groupless...If either one of you guys want to ride this weekend in Revy PM me. I'll be coming from Red Deer. Is their anyone else wanting to go this weekend? I'm going regardless, should be a good weekend!!

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am always looking for some riding partners to go to revy with. Some of the guys I ride with in Fernie seem like they don't want to go that far, but I am willing to travel to revy. I am 30 years old, and live in Taber, so not to far from ya spitfire!!

spitfire

Reaction score
Thanks for all the offers. I have found a group out of taber and are planning a trip to revy. Thanks again.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome!! Perhaps I'll run into if your going down this weekend?

I'm still looking for somone to go riding with this weekend, if anyone wanted to go from around Red Deer area let me know. I go on day's off tonight.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out mountain mania. Not sure if it's your thing, but going on this weekend at Revy. Snow and mud thing.

There will be LOTS of people out there, however you need to buy a ticket before thursday night to be in with the group activities.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome!! Perhaps I'll run into if your going down this weekend?

I'm still looking for somone to go riding with this weekend, if anyone wanted to go from around Red Deer area let me know. I go on day's off tonight.

Hey E-Zmoke, I might have a spot on the deck open, Heading out friday morn to Sicamous, meeting a few guys there then head back to Revy and ride with S&M group on Sunay, If your interested pm me your # I go on days off tommorow aft, could meet up for a coffee or beer.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E-Z smoke..about 5 of us riding sicamous on fri..can join us if u want

So E-Zmoke and I are a go for friday in Sic, do you know where your riding yet? Our group will be riding tomorrow also so they'll have a good idea on conditions. maybe see you up there.

Top Bottom